Argan oil is produced from the kernel of the argan fruit, which is native to Morocco. The fruit is small and round with a thick peel covering the fleshy pulp. The pulp of the fruit surrounds a hard-shelled nut which contains oil rich argan kernels. The oil is full of antioxidants and fatty acids and is being used in culinary consumption as well as cosmetic industry. See our shampoos which contain argan oil.
- Protects from colouring and styling damage
- Guards against sun damage
- Restores skin’s elasticity
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Soothing and softening
- Perfect for repairing damaged skin